Monday, November 13, 2006

PrayerShawl Group

I went to the local Prayer Shawl group today with my halffinished shawl. Fortunately I found somone willing to take it over as a project. I have discovered that I cannot knit with needles over about size 10 1/2 without it causing arm problems. I also am not using any acrylic yarn if I can manage because it just doesn't seem to have give to it like the natural fibers. I mentioned I'd be willing to knit weekly (would jump at it actually) and one of the ladies said that was a possiblity. I'm also working on getting together a group of local knitters to sit and knit and socialize---there are three of us so far! I'm really happy about that.

Check out this link...
http://www.nwkniterati.com/movabletype/archives/MossyCottage/DulaanFlyer2007_color.pdf

No comments: