Friday, July 28, 2006

Pictures!


Hurray, my dh found the cord I needed to be able to get photos from my digital camera to my computer. I am posting pics of the socks I've been doing. The toddler socks are for CIC and I plan to mail them out this weekend. Tomorrow I'll try and put up picks of the Cental Asian themed shelves and Scythian themed floorcloth I've painted this week for our 2 week stay in a Yurt:>. We're going in the morning to make gothic themed 2 person benches and a Viking 6 board chest which I plan to use for storaging my current knitting projects and electronics. I'm really excited about the upcoming Turkish Sock class at Pennsic War as well as the Viking Bronzecasting and cooking bread on a campfire classes!

2 comments:

Knittymama said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it!

I'm so jealous that you do reenacting. I've always wanted to do that, but alas, hubby is not the type...I'm lucky if I can drag him out to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival once a year:-)

Have fun and I hope it cools off before you go!

Alyclepal said...

Just got back and saw your comment. It was an absolute blast with classes running every day and merchants everywhere. Renn faires are a little different but still fun. I'm going to post soon pics of the fiber projects which were a dream!