Sunday, July 09, 2006

One step closer...

This week my DH picked up a new battery for my digital camera. I'll soon be able to update my blog with pics whenever I want to! Unfortunately I can't find the cord that goes from the camera to the computer right now. This week I am working on a pair of blue and white toddler socks for CIC and I have just completed a blue chemo hat for BAM out of the Lionbrand Homespun. I've discovered I'm not too fond of the acryllic yarns but I have several skeins of it as they were closing out the yarn section at Gardenridge. We picked up several skeins in two different colors and a number of balls of Lionbrand selfstriping yarn in three colors for $2.25 a piece. I plan on making lots of socks for everyday use as well as presents so I figured that's a great bargain. I need to find a way to organize my yarn and unspun wool stash before it grows any larger.

No comments: